Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fallout 3 - So Far, So Wait, Huh!?

Now before you all go and start saying "UGH! WHAT!? You just started playing Fallout 3, fucking Noob!". Look dick the game was boring... at first, allow me to elaborate. I bought this game, a couple of months after launch, I played it for about and hour and some change, and couldn't get over how boring it was. I made it to the first town, which name sounds like it was named after a transforming Decepticon, and went off to explore the Wasteland. You want to know what happened... Super Mutants handed my ass back to me on a silver fucking platter. Those shit stains are everywhere I couldn't dodge them, so I quit playing the game.
This process recycled it self about 4 times since i had the game. Leave Vault 101, travel to Megaton, explore, GET YOUR DICK KICKED!. Although through the polluted fog of 1st and turd person shooters, I decided to give Fallout 3 another chance a week ago, and retraced some steps. I left Vault 101, traveled to Megaton, Talked to some people, and ended up in a Super Market filled with Raiders. You want to know what happened... I kicked ass, and chew bubblegum, since that I kept playing, and playing, and playing, and Whoa SHIT!!! WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!. I couldn't stand this game months before, now I'm hooked to the bitch like a Crackhead is to Cocaine. Once you get into the groove of what Fallout 3 is, it's a lot of fun. My favorite part of the game is that it's very survival oriented. My mistakes before is that I tried to play this game like a traditional 1st person shooter, now just to make it seem like something else. I mostly play the game in 3rd person, and switch to 1st person for the harder shots.
Now I'm not far into the game, I've only been doing side quests, so far I'm level 11, and just discovered Underworld, I haven't even met Three-dog yet, so I'm still at the beginning. Now if I beat this addicting heroine storm, maybe I'll give it my own review, but until then, so far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment