Saturday, February 25, 2012

Unplayed Impressions - Final Fantasy XIII-2

Alright Alright! So last night I got to thinking, While I was playing Castlevania Symphony of the Night, HEY!!! you should give FF 13-2 a chance, as I wallowed in my own fear watching the download percentage increase. I couldn't help remember the shit storm known as Final Fantasy 13, and it scared me because, I hate to see such a company of Square Enix caliber fail. So I gave the demo a try and....
I enjoyed myself, although I couldn't tell what the hell was going on, in the battle system, am I doing good or am I failing at life. Even though I was quite oblivious to what was going on, I like Final Fantasy XIII-2. It seems like it takes some getting used to, but I just might pick up a co... oh wait gotta pay for the ending. Nevermind.

Still pretty good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment