Sunday, March 4, 2012

Unplayed Impressions - Rayman Origins

Hands down, the coolest, most creative, Platform game this console generation. Why isn't Rayman Origins, game of the year... Oh yea, because it's not a generic first, or third-person shooter. I tell you I haven't seen this much creativity in a game since the PS1 Era. I bought this game not really knowing what I was getting myself into, I just know a lot of gamers mentioned it, a select few praised it, and the other majority doesn't care because they spend most of there time drooling over the new Mass Effect 3 trailer. (NEWSFLASH!!!! Just because you turn an RPG with shooting mechanics into a full fledge Turd-person shooter, doesn't mean it's better) Rayman Origins is a breath of fresh air when it comes to this gaming generation, and I wish I knew about this game earlier, I would have gladly coughed up $60 for something with this much originality.

No comments:

Post a Comment