Thursday, March 8, 2012

Unplayed Impressions - Medal Of Honor Warfighter

Yes!!! EA!, Yes!!! please, this is exactly what we want!!!, another First-Person Shooter, we don't have enough of these, even though you gave us Medal of Honor, Battlefield 3, and Syndicate, gamers want more of this. To be honest when I saw this I couldn't help but laugh my way to tears of melancholy. Is this really what gaming has become, everyone trying to take the crown from Activision's Call of Duty series, I haven't seen this much stupidity since everyone tried to draw like Jim Lee in the 90's. Seriously, all that talent in the game industry, and can't one of these so called graduates think of something fresh and new. I'm telling you it's gonna happen, gaming's gonna have another crash. WATCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment