Friday, June 1, 2012

Unplayed Impressions - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

So it's 4am and I'm having the worst insomnia ever created in the history of mankind, I can't sleep so I surf the web, to get the latest in E3 coverage. Now I was expecting to get a mediocre story on another shooter and how it makes it different from all other shooters when in clear black and white they are doing nothing different at all. From all the things covered this caught my eye more than the new Metal Gear... That right there, is a problem, that needs to be remedy. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 the debut trailer rocked my socks like a high school girl losing her virginity on prom night. I was really impressed, it looks good, my only question is, where are the skyscrapers, taxis, business folk walking down crowded city streets, hopefully they will show more of that, cause I really like where the Lords of Shadow story is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment