Friday, June 1, 2012

Too Busy Gaming


Whoa!!! Man, games, games, games, too many of them are coming out and it's a little hard to keep up with all the great or mediocre titles. I've been tied up in so many games I didn't have time to write anything. Ha! no im just bullshiting myself, I had time just didn't feel like it at the time, but I've been playing so much i figure I show off what I have been playing.

Operation Raccoon City - A great game it is not, but fun non the less, can be a little frustrating but i had a blast with my buddies for the short time it lasted.
Shadows of the Damned -  I haven't been this entertained by a game in a long time. Yea I know it kinda plays to close to RE4, but the characters, and the atmosphere of the game really drew me in. I really hope that a sequel is on the way.
Max Payne 3 - Ughhh!!! *Sigh* Max Payne, Payne to the Max, what can I say about this... It rocked my socks Nuff Said.
Ghost Recon FS - Hmmm, I have mixed emotions about this, mostly cause it didn't feel like a Ghost Recon game to me. It felt like I was playing a game made by infinity ward. Ghosts of Duty.

Batman Arkham City GOTY - All I have to say about this is, MOTHAFUCKA IS IT AWESOME!!!
ok so as you can see I've been quite busy, don't worry I will be doing a old school game review soon, just you wait, a no holds barred fuck the bullshit review... yes i like to say fuck a lot. No editor can stop me, well cause I'm my own editor. got one more game coming this month and it's LOLLIPOP "FUCKING" CHAINSAW. stay tuned.











No comments:

Post a Comment